All print jobs are sent to a single printer named "Print Queue"
A Print job sent to this printer can be released on any print device located around the Senior School. instructions for this can be found here.
* IF you are printing from a Chromebook the printers should automatically be available when logged into your College account and on the College Wifi.
* IF you are printing from another BYO device follow the instructions here.
* IF you are on a college managed device and do not have these printers installed follow the instructions below.
1) Goto https://iprint.shc.sa.edu.au/ipp
2) Select the printer "Print Queue" and select install.
3) If you receive a security or permission to run popup window select allow and check the box to remember you decision in the future.
4) You may be prompted one more time for your College username & password before the printer installs.